Fingers up who struggles with lunchboxes? Let me rephrase, fingers up who struggles with ‘HEALTHY’ lunchboxes? To which I’ll add, “HEALTHY’ lunchboxes that my youngster will really eat!!
It may be a little bit of a relentless battle arising with wholesome choices to place within the child’s lunchboxes, significantly ones which are nutritionally balanced, nut-free and with none processed sugar.
Right here on the Wholesome Mummy, we now have provide you with an AMAZING checklist of healthy lunchbox recipes that can assist you with the each day grind of lunchbox prep.
Scroll right down to get the recipes beneath!
50 lunchbox recipes that can assist you along with your meal prep
These 50 recipes from the 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge are excellent for lunchboxes as they’re straightforward to prep in bulk on the weekend and retailer within the fridge or freezer for a fast seize and go on busy faculty mornings. Not solely that, they make nice wholesome snacks for adults to take to work or have available for snacking throughout the day.
With a mixture of candy and savoury Biscuits, Slices, Pikelets, Loaves, Bliss Balls, Muffins and Fritters, that is the ONLY lunchbox recipe checklist you’ll EVER want!
1. Banana & Date Cookies
2. Wholesome Chocolate and Coconut Slice
3. Chocolate Banana Loaf
4. Wholesome Zucchini Slice
5. Salted Caramel Popcorn Slice
6. Pizza Scrolls
7. Apricot Coconut Cookies
8. Zucchini and cheese arancini
9. Chocolate Slice
10. Lemon and Coconut Loaf
11. Choc Chip Cookies
12. Simple Zucchini Muffins
13. 4 Ingredient ‘Form’ Biscuits
14. Parmesan Rice Patties
15. Wholemeal Choc Chip Muffins
16. Wholesome Oat and Honey Slice
17. Honey and Raspberry Muffins
18. Blueberry, Banana and Coconut Muffins
19. Tomato and Feta Muffins
20. NUT FREE Chia Oat Cookies
21. Chunky Apple & Cinnamon Pikelets
22. Double Chocolate Honey and Maple Bread
23. Choc Coconut Brownies
24. Apple and Cinnamon Oat Loaf
25. Tacky Broccoli Bites
26. Banana & Strawberry Banana Bread
27. Crunchy Roasted Chickpea Bites
28. Lemon Coconut Bites
29. Salted Sticky Date and Darkish Chocolate Chip Cookies
30. Secret Ingredient Banana Bread
31. Cheese and Zucchini Bites
32. Gooey Banana Chocolate Chip Cake
33. 5 Ingredient Zucchini and Halloumi Fritters
34. Two Ingredient Strawberry Roll-Ups
35. Apple Crumble Slice
36. Apple and Cranberry Oat Cookies
37. Apple And Blueberry Loaf
38. Wholesome Apple And Honey Muffins
39. Sugar-Free Muffins
39. Asian Pork Veggie Rice Balls
41. Veggie Packed Frittatas
42. Nut Free Tremendous Seeds Muesli Bars
43. Tuna and Vegetable Sushi
44. Zucchini and Rice Frittata
45. Apple and Oat Bliss Balls
46. Massive Batch Banana Bread
47. Apple Sultana Wraps
48. Two Ingredient Wholesome Mango Roll Ups
49. Fundamental Pikelet Batter
50. Pear Chips
So there you’ve got it, a definitive checklist of fantastic lunch field recipes to go well with the fussiest of youngsters and hungriest of adults!