Date/Time: October 13, 2020 (1-2PM EST / 10-11AM PST)
Organizations of all sizes are growing their renewable vitality applications in pursuit of decarbonization and net-zero objectives. However even with renewable targets in place, many organizations don’t know the place to begin or one of the best path to get there.
Renewable vitality and decarbonization require a holistic method, one primarily based on each an intensive understanding of the obtainable instruments and a stability of core enterprise targets with sustainability targets.
On this one-hour webinar, audio system from Enel X and Service will talk about the method of making and executing an efficient decarbonization technique in right now’s evolving setting. Matters will embrace:
- An summary of a very powerful options for addressing a corporation’s emissions from electrical energy, together with REC purchases, on-site photo voltaic/storage, and PPAs
- Constructing a robust portfolio of renewable options whereas balancing totally different enterprise priorities
- How Service adopted options and navigated the method of lowering emissions
- Sarah Golden, Senior Analyst, Power | Chair, VERGE Electrify; GreenBiz Group
- Andrew Klindera, Affiliate Director, Environmental Packages, Service Company
- Beau Griffey, Senior Supervisor, Renewables Advisory, Enel X
If you cannot tune in dwell, please register and we are going to e mail you a hyperlink to entry the webcast recording and assets, obtainable to you on-demand after the dwell webcast