This scrumptious smoked salmon salad platter served with an onion cream cheese unfold would make the proper centrepiece of a nibble unfold for company, a scrumptious Christmas day starter or perhaps a late Christmas Day brunch.
|Prep Time||5 minutes|
- 4 cups combined lettuce leaves 120 grams
- 1 punnet cherry tomatoes, halved 250 grams
- 1 Lebanese cucumber, thinly ribboned and rolled 200 grams
- 4 slices smoked salmon, torn 100 grams
- 1/2 crimson onion, finely sliced 50 grams
- 1 & 1/2 tbsp mild cream cheese 30 grams
- 2 & 1/2 tbsp small capers 25 grams
- 2 tbsp recent dill, to garnish 10 grams
- 1 tbsp further virgin olive oil 20 mls
On a big platter type a circle of combined lettuce, gently enhance with cherry tomatoes, cucumber rolls, smoked salmon and crimson onion.
Add ½ teaspoon dollops of cream cheese by means of the salad.
Prime with capers, dill sprigs and flippantly drizzle salad with olive oil.
140 energy per serve
For extra Christmas recipes, our Healthy Mummy Festive Cookbook is full of wholesome Christmas recipes.