Osaka Fuel invests in 23-MW photo voltaic portfolio in Japan

April 1 (Renewables Now) – Japanese firm Osaka Fuel Co Ltd (TYO:9532) introduced on Thursday that it’s investing in a 23-MW photo voltaic portfolio developed by Sky Photo voltaic Japan KK (SSJ).

The transfer relies on an settlement signed in October 2021 the place each events have dedicated to the joint growth and possession of primarily small and medium-sized solar energy crops.

Positioned throughout Japan, the portfolio will probably be owned and operated by a particular objective firm wherein SSJ holds a 51% stake and Osaka Fuel the remaining 49%. The latter can even buy all of the electrical energy generated, aiming to increase the availability of renewable power to its prospects.

Extra particulars on the photo voltaic portfolio can be found within the desk beneath.

Identify Capability Begin of operation Prefecture
Kannari Aneha 1.9 MW September 2021 Miyagi
Shinano 2 MW September 2021 Nagano
Hanamaki 2.3 MW March 2022 Iwate
Yubunezawa 1.9 MW June 2022 Iwate
Taketa 2.6 MW June 2022 Oita
Negi 12 MW September 2022 Iwate

Join Renewables Now’s free daily newsletter now!

Source

Leave a Reply