Wow! Brooke has nailed this superb meal prep by pulling collectively 104 serves of essential meals and snacks in underneath 5 hours! What’s extra, ALL the elements value underneath $300 with some elements left over!
Brooke is following the brand new 3 Pot Meal Plan within the Healthy Mummy App. This can be a new meal plan and ideal for busy mums who need to get organised so that they spend LESS TIME within the kitchen in the course of the week!
How does the New 3 Pot Meal Plan Work?
This new meal plan is all about benefiting from your time within the kitchen, and in the end saving you money and time. With this plan, you make 3 bulk recipes per week and switch the leftovers into a wide range of great meals.
This type of of meal plan is good for busy mums like mum of two Brooke Baker, who took the chance to get forward by following the three pot meal plan as a part of the 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge.
Brooke is aware of all about the advantages of meal prepping, having misplaced a whopping 38 kilos in 15 months with the Wholesome Mummy.
She says, ‘Having a freezer stash of meals and snacks leaves little or no room for grabbing for anything. It helps maintain me on observe and accountable.’
What’s extra, Brooke was excited to take the idea of meal prepping to the following degree, by following a meal plan that comes with 3 essential bulk dishes into the week’s plan.
Brooke says, ‘I really like cooking meals with comparable elements, I discover it actually value efficient and I discover it makes the meal prep go smoother.’
The meal plan within the Wholesome App supplied Brooke with all of the instruments to make this meal prep really easy to comply with.
‘I used the app to plan my meal out and to additionally comply with the recipes.”
What Brooke made on her meal prep
For the primary week of the three pot meal plan, Brooke made 3 Bulk dishes, out of which 3 different meals had been made
Bulk Meal 1 – Gradual Cooked Asian Rooster
Brooke made the Bulk Asian Rooster recipe which supplied 3 containers of rooster for use in 3 different wholesome methods.
Recipe 1 : Gradual Cooked Asian Rooster with Rice and Broccoli – Get the recipe here
Recipe 2: Satay Rooster Noodles
Recipe 3: Asian Rice Paper Rolls
Bulk Meal 2 – Chilli Con Carne
For the second bulk dish, Brooke cooked up an enormous batch of wholesome Chilli Con Carne, utilizing price range pleasant pantry staples.
Get this recipe on the 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge.
Recipe 1: Chilli Con Carne With Rice
Recipe 2: Chilli Stuffed Capsicums
Recipe 3: Chilli Nachos Tray
Bulk Meal 3 Tacky Veggie Bake
This household pleasant and veggie packed casserole is ideal for bulk cooking. Brooke made up two huge batches and portioned up the second half to make use of in different dishes.
Recipe 1: Tacky Veggie Bake – Get the recipe here
Recipe 2: Tacky Veggie Tuna Bake
Recipe 3: Tacky Veggie Bake with Sausages
What else Brooke made out of the meal plan:
Brooke cooked up different breakfasts, snacks and desserts from the weeks meal plan that lend themselves to prepping and cooking in bulk.
You can find ALL of the recipes in Brooke’s Meal prep in the Healthy Mummy App
Brooke’s High TEN Ideas for Meal Prepping
1. I used frozen greens in some dishes to save cash
2. with Capsicums being very costly in the mean time I attempted to seek out options and located tinned to be cheaper
3. I utilised my gradual cooker to save lots of house within the oven and range high
4. Included the children with the washing up
5. pre minimize elements for every dish
6. I discovered the dishes to be very beneficiant servings and I used to be capable of stretch them out additional I additionally added just a few further items to create different meals as in mashed potato with the sausages and veg bake
7. I used plastic dishes so I can simply see what’s inside in addition to with the ability to re use them.
8. I had all recipes printed out
9. I created a timeline for cooking occasions
10. I began with the dishes that had the longest cooking time I.e my gradual cooker dishes
Brooks Superb Weight Loss Story
Initially of final 12 months, Brooke Baker determined it was time to make a change!
She says she had an unhealthy relationship with meals and was consistently drained, all the time bloated and struggling to maintain up along with her two younger children.
That’s when she determined she wanted to grow to be a more healthy model of herself and signed up for the 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge.
Extremely, Brooke, 29, has managed to lose 38 kilos and dropped 6 costume sizes in simply 15 months!
“I’ve a lot extra power then I’ve ever had earlier than. As a substitute of sitting again watching I may be concerned in all actions with my kids and never really feel completely exhausted which is what has stored me motivated all alongside,” she says.
“I simply need to be the healthiest and happiest model of myself for not solely me however my household.”
What’s extra, Brooke says her psychological well being has vastly improved since discovering The Wholesome Mummy.
“It has launched me to train which I by no means thought would grow to be such an enormous a part of my every day routine and such an effective way to clear my thoughts,” she says.
Brooke’s 3 ideas for achievement
- Meal Prep, being organised and all the time having snacks ready
- Perception inside YOURSELF you are able to do something you place your thoughts to.
Be part of Brooke on the 28 Day Weight Loss Problem!
We’ve proudly helped tens of millions of mums remodel their well being. Mums identical to you utterly remodeling their well being and our bodies. You are able to do it too (and it’s simple!)
The 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge is the mums solely 5 star rated app with over 1.6k evaluations in 8 weeks!!
You get unrestricted entry to :
● Nutritionist & chef designed weekly meal plans
● Over 500 completely different Private Coach crafted at-home exercises
● Every day Motivation from My Coach
● Personalised Purchasing lists to make life simple
● Over 6000 wholesome and scrumptious recipes at your fingertips
● REAL TIME help from The Wholesome Mummy Workforce and OVER 300,000 different mums