In our ultimate Workforce Re-entry companion podcast, HIMSSCast welcomes Anahi Santiago, CISO of ChristianaCare to debate the cybersecurity dangers and challenges created by telehealth and different teleconferencing accomplishments in healthcare.
This podcast is delivered to you by Zoom.
- ChristianaCare’s preparation for the pandemic.
- Steps to take to safe digital communications.
- Responding to Zoom-bombing and comparable threats.
- Defending in opposition to threats and dangerous actors in healthcare.
- Why telecommunications platforms are essential, even past telehealth.
- Retaining knowledge safe in a number of areas.
- Recommendation for securing communications.
- Significance of multifactor authentication.
- Retaining in thoughts clinician workflow and affected person expertise.
- Transferring towards hospital at residence – the advantages and challenges.
- Supplier- and patient-security schooling.
- Safety is a patient-safety challenge.
Extra about this episode: