Date/Time: June 14, 2022 (1-2PM ET / 10-11AM PT)
The current SEC proposed rule that might require public firms to incorporate sure climate-related info is being seen as a game-changer in ESG reporting. It additionally stands to speed up boards of administrators and the C-suite to hone their merchandise, processes and enterprise fashions to satisfy this new period of transparency and disclosure.
On this dialog, Workiva and Persefoni, each of which have mixed experience in ESG and carbon emissions accounting, will present the insider perspective on how world rules are shaping the ESG disclosure discipline, in addition to how firms are streamlining their reporting processes to incorporate carbon emissions per SEC mandate.
Among the many stuff you’ll be taught:
- What outcomes would possibly we count on from the SEC’s current proposed rule?
- How does this proposal rule evaluate and distinction with different rising ESG necessities throughout the globe?
- What are the main examples of efficient, environment friendly, dependable, well timed and assurable ESG disclosure?
- How ought to firms put together? What ought to they do now?
- Joel Makower, Co-Founder & Chairman, GreenBiz Group
- Kristina Wyatt, SVP World Regulatory Local weather Disclosure, Persefoni
- Steve Soter, Senior Director, Accounting Trade Principal, Workiva
If you cannot tune in reside, please register and we are going to e-mail you a hyperlink to entry the webcast recording and assets, accessible to you on-demand after the reside webcast.